Just a Few More Days!

There's only 3 days until Christmas, and like many working mothers, I find that I am spending a large amount of time in my kitchen this holiday season.  There are meals to prepare for special family gatherings, yummy desserts and dishes to bring to Christmas parties, cookies to make with my kiddos, and extra long and elaborate breakfasts to cook with my husband who has some time off of work.  Throw into the mix the fact that my office computer is located in my kitchen as well, and I am practically living there.

So it is no surprise that my attention has turned to things that would make great Christmas presents for the kitchen.  Pretty magnets to hang those Christmas cards we received on to the refrigerator...

Beautiful aprons that keep my clothes clean...

Functional, decorative clocks...



Kitchen items make great hostess gifts for all those holiday parties you'll be attending! Pick some up at your home store, or get the incredible handmade items on Etsy.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment